There are 91 property, real estate, and building construction sectors in The Indonesian Stock Exchange. Today, we going to look closer at one of the companies, its called CTRA.
PT Ciputra Development Tbk (CTRA) is engaged in the development and construction of housing complexes, office buildings, commercial centers, industrial complexes, and their supporting facilities, including restaurants, entertainment centers, golf courts, and family clubs. Total shares of the company are 18,560,303,397 shares with the major shareholder is PT Sang Pelopor of 46.96%. President of Director in charge is Candra Ciputra with Dian Sumeler as the Board of Commissioner. CTRA IPO-ed on 28 Mar 1994, the initial price of IDR 5200/share with PT Baring Securities Indonesia as the underwriter.
Key Financial Statistics
Highlights of 2020
- CTRA’s net profit to the holding company drops 37.3% from IDR 283.1 B to IDR 177.51 B in Q1-2020.
- Private placement 1.85 B shares or about 9.99% added to the equity with IDR 250/share value.
- Semester 1, 2020 CTRA marketing sales reach IDR 2T or about 29.85% from the full target 2020 of IDR 6.7T.
- Dividend 2019 IDR 148.28 B from net income IDR 1.15T. Distributed on the Third of September 2020.
- CTRA occupation rate in the office space is higher than 75%.
- CTRA has not started some new projects and more focusing on the existing new clusters. Citra Raya Tangerang, Citra Sentul Raya, and several others.
|Maybank Kim Eng||Buy Rating||1.000|
|RHB Research||Neutral Rating||690|
|SucorInvest Central||Buy Rating||1.000|
|Morgan Stanley||Buy Rating||746|
|Trimegah Securities||Buy Rating||830|
|Mandiri Sekuritas||Buy Rating||1.120|
Most of the property sector companies have not yet awake to their usual self. If you seek to invest and not trading, this sector is promising to have a greener portfolio if you bought it this month. Most likely toward the end of 2020 will grow stronger in no time.